Are you an expert with deep process or systems expertise in the Communications Cable or Utilities industries? Or the Government sector? Would you like to work in an environment where you are valued for your deep expertise? Do you want to be part of a team while maintaining the flexibility and life balance that you desire?
For nearly 20 years, ProCom Consulting has been serving Communications Cable, Utilities and Government clients. At ProCom Consulting, we value successful client service and industry experience. Our leadership team have each spent at least ten years serving clients at brand-name consulting firms such as Accenture, Amdocs, BearingPoint, EDS and IBM. As a member of the ProCom Consulting team, you will be surrounded by other people who are as committed to excellence and delivering value to our clients.
We place tremendous value on our people and aim for long-term mutually beneficial relationships where you can develop your professional expertise and personal passion. We also offer one of the best pay-for-performance plans in the industry and the ability to participate in our strong benefits plans. If you have experience in systems integration, application development/testing, application management, conversion post acquisition support or program management in the Communications Cable or Utilities industries… Or if you have management consulting, program management, IT Strategic Planning, process improvement, operational efficiency, Human Services or procurement vendor management experience in the Government sector, we invite you to explore a career with ProCom Consulting.
What makes ProCom a rewarding place to work?
- Rewarding Projects: As specialists, our clients bring us in to tackle the tough problems. This gives our consultants the opportunity to work on intellectually challenging projects that require business and technical skills unique to these industries.
- Entrepreneurial Environment: We invite our consultants to actively participate in building and growing the company, including participating in solution offering development and ideas related to business and market development.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe in paying our staff for their expertise and value. We also believe in treating our professionals like valued members of the team who should share in our success. We offer competitive compensation tied to performance, with the goal of establishing a long-term relationship.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: ProCom offers Medical, Vision, and Dental plans, life insurance packages, a 401K program, and long-term disability insurance.
- Personnel Support: You will never be “on your own” at clients. We are committed to assisting in your success, whether you are a project team of one or one hundred. Our HR staff will assist with personnel issues and providing other HR support.
- Long-Term Career View: We are committed to your personal long-term career goals. We will seek to understand what those are and put you in roles that support those goals. We also have a program that will provide professional development and training.
Join our team
To learn more about current open positions and job opportunities with ProCom, click here.
For more information or to express your interest in becoming a member of the ProCom team, please submit a resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org