For nearly 20 years, ProCom Consulting has been delivering business value to our clients through the transformative use of information technology and management consulting services. We focus on serving Communications, Cable, State & Local Government and Utilities clients in North America. We have worked on mission critical projects with more than 80 companies and government agencies. We bring experienced teams that specialize on solving business problems and delivering results, including:
- Growing revenue and margins
- Reducing operating costs
- Improving customer/citizen satisfaction
- Improving operational efficiencies / business processes that impact customer/citizen interactions
- Adopting technology trends to improve business performance
- Maximizing ROI on existing infrastructure investments
- Providing post-acquisition systems integration and operational support
We are committed to delivering client value that impacts their business performance and being accountable for results. We take the long view, putting our client’s first and strive to build trusted relationships that endure over time. Our size and management structure allow us to respond quickly to client needs, act in our client’s best interest and provide a level of service and attention that makes us unique.
Our scope of services includes:
- Program and project management
- Process and operational efficiency improvement
- IT planning and management
- Systems Integration
- Application management and support
- Complex data migration, conversion and testing
- Software selection and implementation
- Procurement and Vendor Management
ProCom Consulting has a concentration of subject matter experts in Communications, Cable, Utilities, and State & Local Government with hands-on experience from up-front strategic planning to information technology implementation and ongoing support. With over 200 employees and access to our dedicated-variable workforce, we can quickly mobilize project teams on a small or large scale.
ProCom Consulting also has a strategic relationship with Cayuse Technologies, LLC. Cayuse is a certified minority (American Indian) business, wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation in Pendleton, Oregon. ProCom teams with Cayuse to broaden our capabilities and ability to scale to meet client demand. Cayuse also provides a diverse employee base that is important to us and our clients, especially when considering a U.S.-based alternative to low-cost, offshore services.